Welcome to Ash Class
- Class Teacher: Mrs Fry and Mrs Rochira
- Teaching Assistant: Miss Gibson
During the year in Reception, pupils focus on:
- Communication and language.
- Physical development.
- Personal, social and emotional development.
- Understanding the world.
- Expressive arts and design.
- Our Cornerstones topic is: Do you want to be my friend?
- Class book: Bog Baby and On sudden Hill
- With effect from the week commencing 1st November 2021 PE will be on a Tuesday. Please come into school dressed in PE kits.
Home learning tasks are listed below for pupils self-isolating. Your class teacher will send a message via Tapestry if you are expected to complete the work.
Additional tasks and resources:
Don’t forget to activate your Tapestry account, follow this link to the website.