You can view each Lunch Menu for this term below.
If you require any help or guidance on healthy and nutritious packed lunches for children who bring a lunch from home to eat in school (or on school trips), please visit Healthy lunch box ideas for healthy choices and pack up ideas.
Free School Meals
All pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to a free school meal (called Universal Infant Free School Meals).
All pupils, regardless of year group, may be entitled to funding because their parents/carers are eligible for free school meal funding. This is a different type of funding from the Universal Free School meals and provides the school with a high level of funding regardless of whether your child has a school meal or not.
Your child will be eligible for Free School Meals / Early Years Pupil Premium if you receive any of the following:
· Income Support
· Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
· Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
· Child Tax Credit – but no element of Working Tax Credit – and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)) that does not exceed £16,190
· If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
· Working Tax Credit during the four week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week
· Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
To find out if you are eligible for free school meals please click on the following link: cambridgeshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals